Friday, September 5, 2014

I'm BAAAAACK! And THRIVING!!!
I love my new machine!
It's been quite a while since I have posted! Life can get crazy from time to time and it sure did for me. I have been working hard to continue to grow my business and create new and fun outfits. In April I was able to upgrade my machine and now I have a 6-pin professional embroidery machine. Wow, what a difference it makes to have this! It was super intimidating at first and I let it sit for a week before I even touched it but once I figured it out I was in heaven. Even with the new found productivity of my machine I was still dragging.
In July I was introduced to an amazing product that allowed me to think clearly and have the energy I needed to accomplish things throughout my day. Since then I have been able to do in one day what I was doing in an entire week. My husband came home and said to me, "WOW! I used to come home from work and all your sentences started with "I meant to  . . . .  but I just wasn't able to". Now you are getting everything done and then some!" I can't thank Le-vel and the product Thrive for giving me my life back. 
I am off to go do some sewing but check back in next Tuesday for another "Tips and Tricks" post!

No comments:

Post a Comment